Creating A Mindful Venue (Manager Edition)
Do you want to make your venue inclusive for drinkers and non-drinkers alike?
This course uses Club Soda’s expertise in the mindful drinking space to help managers design, price and market a low and no alcohol menu which they can use in their venue.
In the course, you will learn:
- Why having low and no alcohol options is important for your customers, and for your bottom line
- What low and no alcohol options are out there – and how they are made
- How to decide which low and no alcohol options are the right fit for your venue
- How to integrate your new options into your menu, whether they are in the fridges or on draft
- How to price and market low and no alcohol options to get the most out of your offer
- How to support your staff’s relationship with alcohol
Integrated within the course are the Club Soda Drinks Guide pages, which lists and reviews many different low and no alcohol drinks, has information about drinks and venues around the world, and is the ultimate resource for any manager looking to find the right drinks for their venue.
For any further questions about the course, and how to access it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.