Eight Step recovery meeting
December 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until 25th December 2022
We meet weekly to share our recovery in the format of Buddhist style Eight Step Recovery. The meeting offers a safe space to share, support and resonate with each other with a focus on kindness, compassion and understanding.
We are an inclusive group who do not identify with any labels, we simply introduce ourselves by our first name and have a desire to be free from addictive/compulsive behaviours and to live our lives by the five precepts. This group offers an addition or alternative to 12 step recovery and there is no need to identify as a Buddhist to join.
1. I undertake to abstain from harming life.
2. I undertake to abstain from taking the not given.
3. I undertake to abstain from sexual misconduct.
4. I undertake to abstain from false speech.
5. I undertake to abstain from taking intoxicants.
This group is freely offered for the benefit of all beings, all curious welcome 🙏
Zoom Meeting ID 898 8162 0558