Flourish and thrive through your alcohol-free Christmas with Veronica Valli
December 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT£10.00
Get through your alcohol-free Christmas —sober and LOVING it!
Are you dreading the holidays? The parties. The prep. The gifts. The family. The travel. The temptation. The excessive drinking everywhere you turn!
Christmas celebrations—and all the planning that comes with it—are a BIG trigger for just about everyone who is sober, or wants to be. When Christmas comes around, do you do any of the following?
- Avoid parties and gatherings—and feel lonely as a result.
- Feel awkward when colleagues or friends blab about their drunken holiday parties and plans.
- Stay sober during the holidays but then relapse afterwards due to a false sense of “I’ve got my drinking under control now.”
- Get anxious about others having to accommodate your non-drinking this year.
- Argue with family members who simply don’t get you.
- Dread feeling the same way you did last year (and the year before)
Make this your best holiday season yet! Join us in the Club Soda Tasting Room, in the heart of London’s Covent Garden, to find out how to thrive over the holiday season, not merely survive. You don’t have to hate the holidays. In fact, you can positively thrive this season all while staying sober and feeling better than ever.
This Thrive (not just surviving) the Holidays Sober workshop with Veronica Valli is a great opportunity to hear tips and tricks, and share and connect with others. You will learn how to:
- Shift your perception of sobriety
- Deal with friends and family by having boundaries
- Create traditions and practices that support sobriety and your mental health.
This workshop is for anyone who is:
- Sober curious
- Struggling to stay sober
- Anxious about the upcoming holidays
- Struggling with family pressure
- Ready to start 2023 living your best sober life
Book your ticket below. Your ticket price includes a drink to enjoy at the end of the workshop as you mingle and chat, plus you will also have the opportunity to browse and make purchases in the shop, sample and buy drinks from our impeccably stocked bar, and our expert team will be on hand to help you curate your best ever selection of Christmas drinks. A limited number of copies of Veronica’s book will be available to buy, and she will be happy to sign yours and chat afterwards.
Veronica Valli is 22 years sober and the Author of the book ‘Soberful: Uncover a sustainable, fulfilling life free of alcohol’ published by Sounds True, co-host of the Soberful Podcast, and creator of successful online recovery programs; Veronica has helped thousands of women not only recover from alcohol but also transform their lives.
With 22 years of sobriety and 20 years’ experience as a recovery coach and psychotherapist, she understands that there is no ONE path to sobriety.
Free Facebook group: Soberful