- This event has passed.
Global Alcohol-Free Retailers Symposium
November 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMTFree
Club Soda and the Department for International Trade (DIT) are coming together in a partnership in order to boost exports of UK no and low alcohol companies. Our aim is to ensure brands are aware of all of the export support services provided by DIT and to facilitate introductions between companies and key distributors and specialist retailers across the world.
The Global Alcohol-Free Retailers Symposium, which is stage three of the project, will bring together retailers and venues in this space globally to::
- Meet each other and make connections
- Look at sharing data globally to power research and insights
- Share knowledge around distribution, importing, and sales.
Through this symposium we aim to gain a better understanding of the needs of retailers in terms of meeting new brands, and importing from the UK. We have come up with the following questions, but you may have many more – you will be invited to share these in the registration process.
- What hurdles have you faced importing, especially from the UK?
- How might you like to engage with brands on a regular basis, and can we make this easier?
- Are there areas of research or research projects we could run together?
We’d also like to ask you to share this through your networks, so we can gain as broad a perspective on this as we can.