Be Rebel AF
Already enrolled in this course? Log in here.
Student life and drinking go hand-in-hand, right? We don’t think so.
Whether you want to drink moderately or go alcohol-free, Be Rebel AF will help you develop a healthy and happy relationship with alcohol.
A chance to experiment
Be Rebel AF is a Club Soda course that’s designed just for students like you.
Be Rebel AF is the best of everything Club Soda knows about how to radical rethink your relationship with alcohol. The course is packed with information, tools and support, and it offers an in-depth approach to change with regular check-ins, encouraging you to experiment and discover what works for you.
What’s in Be Rebel AF?
Be Rebel AF is packed with the information, tools and support you need to help you change your drinking, your way.
- Part 1 introduces the essentials of mindful drinking, including some useful tools and questions that will help you pay attention to your drinking
- Part 2 dives deeper, exploring the patterns of your thinking and your motivations for change
- Part 3 is a chance to step back, so you can consider the kind of life you want to live, including how to decide whether moderating or going alcohol-free will work for you
- Part 4 deals with the practicalities of planning, progress tracking and problem-solving
- And the final few lessons prepare you for life beyond Be Rebel AF, so you’re ready to put your mindful drinking plans into action.
What you’ll get
Sign up for Be Rebel AF today and you’ll get:
- A comprehensive onboarding process that helps you get the best out of the course, including personalised feedback on your drinking habits
- 31 lessons with thought-provoking and in-depth online learning based on the best of behaviour change science, that you can work through at your own pace
- Daily motivation nudges direct to your email inbox every morning, for as long as you need them
- Practical tips to navigate university life when you’re not drinking
- Regular check-ins to help you pay attention to your drinking habits, make plans that work and keep track of your happiness
- Self-guided reviews so you can see the impact of changing your drinking on your sleep, energy, feelings and friendships
- Experiments to practise being alcohol-free in the real world
- Connection with other students and members of the Club Soda community
- Invitations to our weekly Breathing Space mindfulness meditation and discussion group, so you can share your progress, ask questions and get the support you need.
Short of cash? Get a massive discount
Club Soda’s in-depth courses normally cost £40. But if you are a current university or college student, you can get a massive 90% off the cost of the course. So it will only cost you £4 – even at student union prices, that’s a lot less than a night out!
Complete the form below and we’ll email you a discount code. The questions below are for monitoring purposes and to check that you are eligible for a funded place. We take your privacy and confidentiality seriously, and we won’t pass your personal information to your university.
Please note: This offer is for students only. If you’re not a student and sign up using this code, we will remove your access to the course and charge you £40.
THE SMALL(ISH) PRINT
Is there any reason I shouldn’t do the course?
You must not stop drinking suddenly if you think you are physically dependent on alcohol. Be Rebel AF is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are concerned that you might be physically dependent on alcohol, talk to your doctor. And if you experience alcohol withdrawal symptoms at any point during the course, you must seek medical help.
When will the course start?
You can join this course at any time. Just complete the form above to get a discount coupon code. We’ll send you an email with a link to sign up.
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll find the course materials on this page. If you don’t see them, there’s no need to sign up again – our website might have logged you out. Just log in to start your course.
If you can’t log in or you don’t receive any emails from us, please check your spam folder first. And if you still can’t find the email, please get in touch and we’ll look into it.
How does the course work?
All the course materials for Be Rebel AF are hosted on a secure and private part of our website. The course is divided into 31 lessons, which you can progress through at your own pace.
Is there a time limit on finishing the course?
No. The course is yours for as long as you need it, and your access to the course materials doesn’t expire.
What about emails?
You’ll receive a daily motivational nudge by email each day. To get these emails, you need to be subscribed to our regular email newsletter – we use the same system to send them. You can subscribe when you buy the course or sign up to the email newsletter here. We’ll send you these emails for as long as you want them, and you can update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
Occasionally, depending on the time of day you sign up, there can be small delay in starting your daily nudges. If you haven’t received a nudge within 72 hours, please contact a member of the team.
Who’s behind the course?
How to Change Your Drinking has been developed by Dru Jaeger, one of the co-founders of Club Soda and the author of How to Be a Mindful Drinker. Dru is a writer, researcher, facilitator, coach and mindfulness teacher – and he’s a mindful drinker who drinks little and occasionally. The course also draws on Club Soda’s research into the experiences of our members who have changed their drinking
While we make every effort to run this course as advertised, we reserve the right to change the course content if necessary. We also reserve the right to suspend any member who does not keep to our Club rules and terms and conditions.