Christmas with Club Soda
Already enrolled in this course? Log in here.
This year, celebrate Christmas with Club Soda
Are you wondering how to get through the festive season with a clear head? If you want a Christmas you’ll remember, Club Soda can help.
Christmas with Club Soda is everything you need to make this festive season a success! Whether you are moderating or alcohol-free, our Christmas course takes you step-by-step through the holidays, with interactive learning, practical tools and personal support.
Join our exclusive Christmas course today, and you will
- Identify your potential pitfalls and plan to avoid or navigate them, getting you trigger-ready for the weeks ahead
- Map out the holiday season, planning moments to look forward to, and rethinking your Christmas traditions
- Get tips and ideas about what to drink instead
- Plan your personal rewards, so you can feel that you are still getting the most from the holiday period
- Navigate the social and family pressures this season brings
- See in the new year with a clear head and get 2021 off to a positive start.
If you want to stick to your moderation or alcohol-free plans this holiday season, sign up today for Christmas with Club Soda.
What’s on the menu for Christmas with Club Soda?
Christmas with Club Soda is a seasonal coaching programme led personally by Laura Willoughby, Club Soda’s co-founder. She’s been sober for eight years, so has almost a decade of alcohol-free festive experience to share. Join her for Christmas with Club Soda, and you’ll get:
- Interactive and in-depth online lessons every Monday and Friday, starting on 27 November, to take you step-by-step through the holidays
- Email prompts and reminders to keep you on track
- Exclusive live webinars with Laura and other members of the Club Soda team
- Helpful and practical exercises, ideas and techniques for positive change
- An online tool to help you plan for every occasion (WOOP), so you’re prepared for the highs and lows of the festive season
- An invitation to join Club Soda’s community on Slack, to share your experiences and get the support you need from others who are changing their drinking – even on Christmas Day
- And as a special New Year’s Eve bonus, time to reflect at the end of the course and to plan for what’s next.
What other people say about Christmas with Club Soda
- “The most useful bits were the regular emails with links to blogs.”
- “Having a regular stream of e-mails reminded me about what I wanted to achieve.”
- “I found listening to other peoples’ experiences and success extremely motivating and inspiring.”
- “I love the WOOPs. By using and reusing the same tool, it became easier and more productive.”
- “I loved the WOOP about envisioning the Christmas I wanted, getting the emails, encouraging me to start new traditions.”
- “The emails and Laura’s Christmas eve webinar made me guard my sobriety fiercely!”
The small(ish) print
Is there any reason I shouldn’t do this course?
Christmas with Club Soda isn’t designed to help you stop drinking. And you must not stop drinking suddenly if you think you are physically dependent on alcohol. The course isn’t a substitute for medical advice.
If you are concerned that you might be physically dependent on alcohol, talk to your doctor. And if you experience alcohol withdrawal symptoms at any point during the course, you must seek medical help.
Can I do this course if I haven’t already changed my drinking?
Christmas with Club Soda is ideal for anyone who’s already moderating or alcohol-free, and who wants to maintain those habits through the holiday period. But of course, anyone is welcome to join.
If you’re just at the beginning of your journey, you could do Christmas at Club Soda alongside one of our other courses, like How to Drink Mindfully (if you want to cut down) or How to Drink Mindfully AF (if you want to go alcohol-free). That way you’ll get daily support and motivation throughout the holiday period, boosting your chances of success.
When will the course start?
The course kicks off officially on 27 November, but you can join at any time. Just follow the links to enrol for free. We’ll email you a receipt so you’ll know you’re signed up.
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll find the course materials on this page. If you don’t see them, our website might have logged you out. Just log in to start your course.
If you can’t log in or you don’t receive any emails from us, please check your spam folder first. And if you still can’t find the email, please get in touch and we’ll look into it.
How does the course work?
The course has two lessons a week, released every Monday and Friday from 27 November to 1 January, with a bonus lesson on New Year’s Eve.
You can start at any time. The course has an introductory lesson, so you can get going before 27 November. If you sign up after the course has officially started, all the materials released so far will be available to you, so you can catch up.
What about emails?
You’ll receive a motivational reminder email every time we release new materials for you. To get these emails, you need to be subscribed to our newsletter – we use the same system to send them. You can subscribe when you enrol in the course or sign up to the email newsletter here.
How do I join Slack?
You’ll find information and instructions about how to join Slack in the course materials.