How to Drink Mindfully AF
How to Drink Mindfully AF isn’t just a break from drinking. It’s a month-long course packed with all the information, tools and support you need to help you reset your relationship with alcohol for good.
Whether you’re thinking about going alcohol-free in the longer-term, or you just want to take a break right now, How to Drink Mindfully AF is everything you need to kickstart your mindful drinking adventures.
- Week 1 dives straight into practicalities and planning so you can get your alcohol-free month off to a flying start, including the daily and weekly tools that will help you track your progress
- Week 2 takes a step back to introduce the essentials of mindful drinking, giving you the skills you need to pay attention
- Week 3 goes deeper, exploring the patterns of your thinking and your motivations for change beyond your month off
- Week 4 is a chance to consider life beyond your month off booze, including helping you decide whether you want to continue alcohol-free or moderate your drinking
- And the final few days prepare you for life beyond How to Drink Mindfully AF, so that – however you’ve decided to change your drinking – you’re ready to put your plans into action.
Each week has bonus material, including exclusive downloadable booklets summarising everything you’ve learned, videos to explore subjects in more depth and stories of other people who’ve become mindful drinkers. There are challenges too, preparing you to practise your mindful drinking skills in the real world. Plus, we’ll introduce you to other mindful drinkers, so you can get the inspiration and support you need.