How to make a Drivers Punch
- 100g cranberries (get the fresh or but them already frozen)
- 100ml cranberry juice
- 500ml blood orange juice
- juice of 1 lime
- mint sprigs
- 600ml sparkling apple juice drink
- thin wedges of lime and orange to be fancy orange
- Put the cranberries into a medium size, rigid freezer container, cover with water (by about 2.5cm), freeze until solid.
- Mix the cranberry juice in a large jug (about 1.5 litre) with the orange and lime juices.
- To serve, smash the sheet of frozen cranberries into shards and put in the bottom of eight highball glasses. Put a wedge of lime and orange and a mint sprig in each glass, then pour in the mixed fruit juices and top up with apple.
May 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
May 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm BST
May 19 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm BST
©2021 Join Club Soda | Website by WebAdept