- This event has passed.
After Work, Virtual Friday Drinks with Jussi: April 3rd
April 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Tired after a hard week of working from home? Club Soda is hosting Virtual Friday Drinks online!
Join Jussi for our FREE weekly online Virtual Club Soda Social.
We are supporting our members across the world during this current social crisis by providing a safe, virtual space to meet, chat and socialise from 6pm GMT. We know from your FB post that people are finding isolation and social disruption highly stressful and that there is an increased temptation to use drinking as a crutch. So join us online for a laugh or a heart-to-heart. Our facilitators will have a range of things to talk about and most importantly, will be there to listen to what you bring to the social without judgment.
It doesn’t matter where you are in the world or on your Mindful Drinking journey but sharing and support on that journey – week in and week out, is something we can all use. Doing this online is one way we can do this when we are isolated and feeling vulnerable.
So grab your computer and a nice AFdrink, find a quiet space and make yourself comfy.
Join other Club Soda members for a natter, some accountability and some real advice from people who have been there and done that!
How does it work?
There are 11 places in our room that are on a first come first in basis, BUT if you RSVP to this event on our webpage we can keep you updated.
The location for the meeting is always the same- you can find it by clicking here https://whereby.com/clubsoda at the advertised time.
This platform is easy to use and also has a native app. You also don’t need to signup to use the platform. So it should be as easy as clicking the link! Below are more instructions to help you get started.
Online Social rules
- Please RSVP on the events page as it helps us plan but you are welcome to just show up on the day. If you can’t get in then the room is full.
- If you can no longer come please cancel your rsvp by emailing Laura on email@example.com thank you.
- What people discuss in the meeting is confidential, so please respect people’s privacy and don’t discuss the meeting elsewhere.
- You don’t have to say anything, you can just listen – there is no obligation, but the more you contribute the more everyone will get from the session.
- Note: this is a facilitated meetup, not therapy. Our facilitators are not qualified coaches but will use their experience to guide the discussion to enable mutual support.
Join a Whereby Meeting
It is easy – you just need to click this link https://whereby.com/clubsoda
You can use your usual up-to-date browser to access the room like Chrome or Firefox
It has a stable internet connection of at least 3.2Mb/s outbound and inbound (basically if you are having a problem this may be the reason, but most domestic wifi should be this strong). If you are having problems you may want to turn your video off and just be connected by audio.
Problems with video or sound – click here for some troubleshooting help.
Want to use an app you can download it here?
These events are free for everyone, but if you’d like to support Club Soda during this economically difficult time you could make a donation on this link.on