- This event has passed.
Change Intensive (UK)
October 16 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm BST£80
Want to cut down, take a break or stop drinking? Do you need to kickstart change? Then the Club Soda Change Intensive, with Club Soda’s very own Dru Jaeger, is for you.
The Change Intensive on 16 October is an interactive online workshop to transform your relationship with alcohol. Join the workshop, and you will:
- Learn how mindfulness can support you to create and sustain change
- Explore a simple approach that helps you pay attention to your triggers
- Discover how you can avoid and control unwanted drinking
- Challenge your assumptions about alcohol
- Get to grips with your motivation for change
- Dive deeply into your aspirations for life beyond alcohol
- And gather practical tools to start putting your plans into action.
Beyond the Change Intensive, you’ll also get long-term support to embed your new drinking habits. Sign up for the workshop, and we will also enrol you in one of Club Soda’s in-depth courses:
- How to Stop Drinking if you intend to go alcohol-free for now or forever
- How to Drink Mindfully if you want to cut down or are exploring your options for change.
So as well as the one-day workshop, you’ll get all the benefits that come with Club Soda’s courses: 31 step-by-step lessons you can work through at your own pace, daily mindfulness nudges, practical tips, bonus videos, downloadable booklets and regular check-ins and reviews. You’ll join a supportive and inclusive community of people who are drinking mindfully and living well. Plus, you’ll be invited to the Breathing Space, our weekly mindfulness meditation and discussion group, so you can continue to practise what you’ve learned.
The workshop runs from 10am to 5pm (UK time) with regular breaks, small group discussions and time for personal reflection. The workshop is limited to 12 participants.
PLUS sign up and make a contribution to October’s Global Mindful Drinking Festival, and we’ll send you an equivalent discount voucher you can use towards the cost of the Change Intensive.