Club Soda Cocktail Trail 1-31 January
January 1 - January 31
Kickstart the new year with an alcohol-free cocktail. Work your way around the 20 bars and restaurants taking part in Club Soda’s Cocktail Trail. It’s the biggest celebration of alcohol-free cocktails the capital has ever seen.
The alcohol-free Cocktail Trail sees a community of 20 Covent Garden and Soho restaurants and bars serving up a series of enticing cocktails. That means you can still enjoy your favourite West End haunts when going dry this January.
What you’ll find on the Cocktail Trail
Whether you sip on a Tempest at Swift Soho (one of the World’s 50 Best Bars 2022), order a Botany Beauty at Mr Fogg’s Society of Exploration, or indulge in a Euphoric Life at Nightjar, the roster of fantastic cocktails from the best and brightest of West End hospitality is the perfect illustration of the vibrancy of the alcohol-free market in the UK.
As the Trail’s host, Club Soda’s Tasting Room is kicking off the celebrations with a menu of cocktails that include a mood-enhancing Sentia Sbagliato and the Velvet Asity (a clarified vegan milk punch/Jungle Bird riff using Everleaf Forest) created by expert mixologist Noah Villeneuve. Start at the Tasting Room for the latest directions and recommendations.
Club Soda Tasting Room and Shop
- Velvet Asity: Everleaf Forest, Wilfred’s Bittersweet, Supasawa, Pineapple Juice, Vanilla Syrup & Oat Milk.
- Sentia Sbagliato: Sentia Red, Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso, All The Bitters New Orleans, Oddbird Sparkling Rose.
- PLUS a full alcohol-free cocktail list
- Euphoric Life: Three Spirit Livener, Edi Endorphine, guanabana juice, Peruvian marigold syrup, Franklin & Sons mandarin & fresh lime.
- Tempest: Darjeeling kombucha, lemon, elderflower, honey & celery.
- Peach: Everleaf forest, Peach soda, clarified chai.
- The Yard: Seedlip Garden, Earl Grey, Citrus & Pineapple
Mr Fogg’s Gin Parlour, Mr Fogg’s Society of Exploration, Mr Fogg’s Tavern, Mr Fogg’s Residence, Mr Fogg’s House of Botanicals, Mr Fogg’s Apothecary
- A Robusta Distillation: Caleño Dark & Spicy non-alcoholic spirit, coffee and chestnut syrup
- Before and After: Caleño Dark & Spicy non-alcoholic spirit, Martini Vibrante non-alcoholic aperitif, blueberry & blackcurrant cordial, sugar syrup, fresh lime juice topped with Franklin & Sons pink grapefruit soda
- Botany Beauty: Caleño Light & Zesty non-alcoholic spirit, lavender syrup and fresh lime juice
- Zesty & Tonic: Caleño Light & Zesty non-alcoholic spirit and Franklin & Sons rhubarb tonic water with hibiscus
KERB Seven Dial Market
- High Point Ruby Spritz: High Point Ruby & Tonic Water
The Lower Third
- Radio Star: Lyre’s Italian Spritz, Double Dutch Cucumber & Watermelon & vanilla.
3 Henrietta Street
- Zingiber Lotus: Fresh ginger and lychee, lime juice, served ice cold
- Strange & Fruity: Fresh lime juice, maple syrup & fresh pineapple juice
- Berry Crush: Fresh Berries, Passionfruit, Cranberry, Passion Fruit Cordial
- Chai Lychee: Lychee, Coconut, Lime, Sweet Chai
- Mango Solero: Passionfruit, Vanilla, Mango, Lime, Cream, Berry Syrup
Sticks’n’Sushi Soho & Covent Garden
- Sakura Spritz: Everleaf Mountain non-alcoholic spirit served with tonic water and a dash of lavender and blackberry cordial.
The Lost Alpaca
- Tropical Passion: A refreshing mix of guava, crushed passion fruit & strawberry, lychee juice, sugar syrup and lime.
- No Uka-Uka: Caleño Light & Zesty, Guava, Pineapple, Refresher Syrup
Ping Pong St. Christopher’s Place & Covent Garden:
- Pear, Apple & Cinnamon: apple and pear juice, mixed with a dash of fresh lime juice and served with lime & a sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- Lemon & Lychee: refreshing and flavoursome – lemon wedges & vanilla syrup muddled with lychee juice
- Passion Fruit & Almond Iced Tea: passion fruit purée, almond syrup & jasmine iced tea
Barrio Soho & Covent Garden
- Maria Maria Virgin: Pineapple juice, Maraschino syrup, Lime, Raspberry syrup, Ginger beer. Garnished with candy floss and maraschino cherry on stick, shot of ginger beer.
Share your cocktail discoveries.
If you’re heading out on the cocktail trail, don’t forget to take photos of your discoveries. Tag @joinclubsoda on Instagram and use the hashtag #ClubSodaCocktailTrail. We’ll reshare your pictures to our stories.
And if you’re inspired to make mindful cocktails at home? After the trail, visit us to buy alcohol-free ingredients you can enjoy anytime. You can find us at 39 Drury Lane.