- This event has passed.
Global Mindful Drinking Festival
July 30 @ 8:00 am - August 2 @ 10:00 pm BST
One event on 7th August 2020 at 8:00 am
Social distancing won’t stop us. Whilst we can’t have the events we planned in Scotland, London and Manchester we can bring the whole mindful drinking community together online for the first-ever Global Mindful Drinking Festival!
Join us from Thursday 30th July to Sunday 2nd August for an inspiring long weekend of drinks tasting, special offers, panels, conversations and community. Brought to you by the leaders in the mindful drinking movement across the globe.
What can you expect to find over the weekend?
- Discover new low and no alcohol brands available around the world. Meet the makers and access special offers.
- Tutored drinks tastings from beers, wines and spirits and other great drinks designed for adults for all occasions.
- Panels to help you navigate a better relationship with alcohol
- Country specific events in North America, Australia, Europe and Scotland.
- Conversations with people who have ‘been there and done that’ to inspire you.
- Facilitated community discussions so you can share advice and meet other like-minded people
- Music, comedy and much much more
We will be releasing more details over the next week, so make sure you sign up on mindfuldrinkingfestival.com to get details of the exact schedule, special offers and surprises!