- This event has passed.
An introduction to low and no alcohol drinks
September 17 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm BST
Join Club Soda and Wise Bartender for an introduction to alcohol-free drinks.
There is a new wave of adult soft drinks and alcohol-free beers, wines and spirits available in the supermarket and online through retailers such as Wise Bartender. But where do you start?
- How do you find the right drink for you?
- What drinks could you enjoy if you want to avoid alcohol-free versions of alcoholic drinks?
- What does it mean when a drink is 0.5% abv?
- Can you get these in pubs and restaurants?
- Have you ever tried kombucha?
This session with Club Soda and Wise Bartender will answer all of your questions. We will guide you through alcohol-free beers, wines and spirits.
If you want to explore this new wave of drinks, then Wise Bartender has some discovery packs you can order:
This event will take place on Zoom so that you can ask questions and chat with others in the session. You are welcome to join with or without your camera on.
How does an online workshop work?
The location for the meeting is on this link here https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83575418925 at the advertised time. This platform is easy to use and also has a native app that you will need to download before joining the room so make sure this is all set up before the scheduled time.
Some things to know.
- You can just show up on the day. If you can’t get in then the room is full.
- What people discuss in the meeting is confidential, so please respect people’s privacy and don’t discuss the meeting elsewhere.
- You don’t have to say anything, you can just listen – there is no obligation, but the more you contribute the more everyone will get from the session.
- Note: this is a facilitated meetup, not therapy!
If you are new to Zoom, you can check out the instructions for each device type here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting