Live Stop Drinking Workshop with Simon Chapple
2nd January 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMTFree
Simon Chapple is the founder of Be Sober and the author of The Sober Survival Guide and his new book How to Quit Alcohol in 50 Days.
You can join his two hour live ‘Stop Drinking’ workshop on Zoom to discover tactics, tools, support and strategies for becoming alcohol-free without using tons of willpower.
The event is free for anyone who has pre-ordered or purchased Simon’s book – How to Quit Alcohol in 50 Days.
You can grab your copy of the book and reserve your place at the workshop here – https://besober.co.uk/2020/10/17/free-two-hour-stop-drinking-workshop-with-simon-chapple/
Simon will be covering the following topics and more:
- Why an alcohol-free life so superior.
- The best methods to get started in sobriety.
- How to get through the first days and weeks.
- Exploring your reasons why you drink.
- Understanding how beliefs can hold you back.
- Becoming self-aware and habits for change.
- Tactics and techniques to ensure you stay on track.
- Common challenges in early sobriety.
- 10 powerful tips for staying alcohol-free long-term.
- Question and answer session – ask anything by raising your hand.
PLEASE NOTE: this event is free, but you need to pre-book – see details above!