Member Roundtable: Diving into data: how can we use research to improve sales of low and no alcohol drinks – and what are its limits?
September 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm BST
The world of mindful drinking is growing exponentially and traditional metrics around alcoholic drinks sales can obfuscate the trends taking place. It is more important than ever for us to make sure we are understanding who wants to buy low and no alcohol drinks, and how they do so.
This session will ask:
- What are our areas of least understanding?
- How can we use data to learn more?
- What are the differences between traditional alcoholic drinks sales, and how can we understand them?
- What data do you need to grow and thrive as brands?
This event is open to anyone with an interest in the low and no drinks sector. This event is free to Club Soda Member Brands and Beer Brands* you will be emailed or you can ask for a 100% discount code (email email@example.com if you need a reminder).
* Thanks to the Brewers Research and Education Fund