There are a number of investment options in the low and no space. From venture capital to crowd funding. How do you decide which option is right for you, and what do you need to consider when looking for a financial partner.
We have pulled together a great panel to answer your questions, and we hope, as always, member brands will come along and share their experiences with the wider group too.
- Chloe Harvey – Senior Equity Manager at Crowdcube. One of the largest crowdfunding sites in the world. Most recently Gusto Drinks raised £180k through the platform and is one of many drinks brands to use them to raise funds.
- Antoine Fine – Managing Partner & Co-founder – Eutopia VC. Eutopia is a Paris and New York based early-stage venture capital fund. They invest in consumer startups who are rethinking the way They eat, sleep, dress, exercise and feel.
- Kristen Bareuther – Managing Director, First Bev Ventures. First Beverage Ventures operates as a private equity firm. The Company invests in beverage companies, as well as offers advisory services. First Beverage Ventures serves clients in the United States.
- Shilen Patel – Founder Rebellisk. Shilen has helped over 50 founders start revolutions of their own through startups across food, drink, fashion, tech, homewares, financial services and media. … And more recently the Co-Founder and Non-Alc Lead at Distill Ventures, the world’s first accelerator for startup spirits brands.
- Ivan Farneti from Five Seasons Ventures. TFive Seasons Ventures is the first European fund focused on investing across the food value chain. They partner with Food Tech entrepreneurs to build a healthier, more sustainable and efficient food system. Providing capital, deep expertise and connections in the food sector to help companies succeed.
This event is open to anyone with an interest in the low and no drinks sector. This event is free to Club Soda Member Brands – email email@example.com if you need a discount code