- This event has passed.
Move4Love Online Wellness Dance Party
September 4 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm BST
Online Wellness Dance Party: A jam-packed hour and a half of Tips, Mindfulness, Movement, Dance and Gratitude!
Our Move4Love Online Wellness Dance Party is the health and wellness event you don’t want to miss! 90 Minutes filled with health and wellness tips and an exhilarating, uplifting mind-body workout that can be done by all ages and fitness levels, anywhere with an internet connection!
What to expect:
– The event will begin with a conversation between our very own Dr Avi and meditation master, author and producer of The Portal film, Tom Cronin. They will be giving us tips on how to manage our well-being in a stressful world!
– The Wellness Dance Party will then begin with guided mindfulness to calm your mind and body and bring you into the moment.
– After the mindfulness session, you’ll be taken through some light movement by Nathalie, our Dance Facilitator, to revitalise your body and get you ready to Dance.
– Our wellness DJs, Yemi The Cat and DJ 1conscious will then take to the decks to bring your mind and body into alignment through the high-vibrational energy of uplifting beats. Here is where the magic happens; dance like nobody is watching, rid yourself of stress, let go of things that no longer serve you, and most importantly have fun!
– The event will then end with a gratitude practice to leave you feeling grounded, appreciative and revitalised.
What some of our class participants have said:
“I felt so great afterwards, not just physically but mentally too – I was happy, calmer and felt lighter.”
“I’m 71 and I love this! So far today, inside my tiny house, Apple Watch says I’ve walked 6kms”.
“The first mindful program I’ve sweated at!”
– Do I have to be young and fit to enjoy a Move4Love Wellness Dance Party?
No! we’ve had everyone from 7 to 71 year olds, and even those in wheelchairs who have participated in a class and they all loved it! Our goal is to provide a space where people of all ages and fitness levels can come to work on their mind and body and feel enlightened, uplifted and stronger afterwards.
What should I wear/bring?
We recommend you wear comfortable clothes to allow your body to move freely but you can wear whatever you like – pyjamas, a fancy dress costume, or even your favourite Saturday night party outfit!
We also recommend you have a glass/bottle of water nearby to stay hydrated.
What technology do I need to stream a Move4Love event?
You only need an internet connection, a Zoom account (which is easy to register) and a device for streaming; this could be a laptop, mobile phone, tablet or desktop. If you want to enhance your experience, you can use external speakers linked to your device but this is definitely not essential.