- This event has passed.
Wine Occasion Masterclass 24th Jan
January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMT£45.00
Join us in the Alcohol-Free Off-License for our wine occasion masterclass, a unique and immersive training session designed by wine expert Christine Parkinson from Brimful drinks. You will learn more about the alcohol-free drinks making their way into the wine occasion space, how to taste them and what top restaurants are serving mindful drinkers.
- Enjoy a complimentary ‘house’ cocktail upon entry to the alcohol-free off-licence and meet the team behind this unique pop-up.
- Be guided through techniques used to create alcohol-free wine alternatives – and why sometimes the best drink with your meal may not be a glass of wine.
- Taste six different drinks and discover their unique characteristics including Copenhagen Sparkling Tea, Alt, Oddbird, Real Kombucha, Wildlife Botanicals & Thomson & Scott’s Noughty
- Explore the alcohol-free off-licence with the Club Soda team – try some of the 70 brands in stock
- Enjoy 10% off all purchases in the Alcohol-Free Off-Licence.
- Snacks and nibbles will be available.
It has been made possible with the generous support of Wise Bartender, the UK’s online alcohol-free shop.
The wine occasion masterclasses are devised and led by Christine Parkinson from Brimful Drinks. Christine is best known for her work as Group Head of Wine for Hakkasan, although she has also been a Head Chef and worked in Operations. With a focus on improving, she led restaurant teams worldwide to multiple ‘Best Wine List’ awards. She also developed a class-leading sake operation, then set up an in-house no & low drinks research project. Her globally-based team sourced products, recipes and techniques from around the world and developed several new drinks. The resulting ‘Orchard List’ was one of the first significant no/lo offerings by a restaurant group.