moderating or going alcohol-Free? Wondering how to get through Christmas? We’ve got your back!
Worried about maintaining your drinking goals over Christmas?
Not sure how to navigate the social and family pressures this season brings?
Want to work out how to celebrate New Year’s Eve?
Need some support to get you to the end of 2019 – and beyond?
Our Christmas Programme is Just £18
Starting on Saturday 23th of November and finishing on the 4th January, this programme will provide you with six weeks of guidance and motivation to help keep you on track – for just £18 (that’s £3 a week!)
This six-week programme will:
- Help you identify your potential pitfalls and plan to avoid or navigate them, getting you ‘trigger ready’ for the weeks ahead
- Work together to map out the holiday season – planning moments to look forward to, and rethinking your Christmas routine
- Discover tips and tricks to get you through all the social events and Christmas Day unscathed
- Give you tips and ideas about what to drink instead
- Help you plan your personal rewards, so you can feel that you are still getting the most from the holiday period.
What the programme looks like:
- A programme of two emails every week, revealing helpful and practical exercises, ideas and techniques
- A secret, invitation-only Facebook group just for the people on this programme, guaranteeing full privacy and confidentiality, giving you access to Laura and the Club Soda team to help you through the six weeks. The group will also provide mutual support from others tackling a sober Christmas.
- Online tools to help you plan the six weeks ahead
- Time for reflection at the end of the programme, so you can take any insights and learnings forward into the new year.
We have thought of everything to help you through this tough ‘first’.
If you can manage the festive season then 2020 will be easy – right?
- Can I do this if I am moderating? Yes you can, it is great for everyone whether you are cutting down or going alcohol-free – or not quite sure
- I am not on Facebook is it worth doing? That’s OK, the emails in this programme are still a great source of help and support on their own
- How do I join the Facebook group? Once you have signed up to the programme, you will be invited to join the private group on Facebook. If you’ve not had an invite, then email email@example.com
- When should I expect to see the programme start? The first email goes out on the 23rd November. If nothing has plonked in your inbox by lunchtime then check your spam, junk or promotions folders. Still not there? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I still start after the 23rd November? Don’t worry we have that covered too: You can still sign up at any time after the start date, you will be sent links to all the emails you’ve missed, so you will be able to catch up.
And finally… While we make every effort to run our programmes as advertised, we reserve the right to change course content, dates, trainers and moderators if necessary. We also reserve the right to suspend any member who does not keep to our Club Rules and Terms and Conditions.