How to Drink Mindfully AF (that’s alcohol-free!) gives you:
- 31 days of thought-provoking and in-depth online learning, daily email prompts, personal reflections and practical exercises to support you through your alcohol-free month, and build your skills and confidence to change your drinking in the longer-term
- Exclusive bonus videos each week featuring conversations with Laura Willoughby (Club Soda founder) and Dru Jaeger (author of How to Be a Mindful Drinker) exploring the course materials in more depth
- Four downloadable booklets packed with practical advice to help you make plans, pay attention, understand yourself and live with intention
- An online mindful drinking diary so you can make daily plans, pay attention to your triggers and cravings and track your happiness day-by-day
- A weekly self-guided check-in so you can track the impact of changing your drinking on your sleep, energy, emotions, relationships and more, and review your intentions for the long-term and build your confidence and commitment
- Challenges to practise your mindful drinking skills in the real world and the chance to share your experiences with others
- Connection with other mindful drinkers and members of the Club Soda team through our private Club Soda Slack, including a secure private messaging mobile app so you can keep in touch wherever you are
- Regular group video chats so you can share your progress, ask questions and get the support you need.
You can read more about the course here.