How to Drink Mindfully gives you:
- 31 days of thought-provoking and in-depth online learning, daily email prompts, personal reflections and practical exercises to build your skills and confidence to change your drinking
- Exclusive bonus videos each week featuring conversations with Laura Willoughby (Club Soda founder) and Dru Jaeger (author of How to Be a Mindful Drinker) exploring the course materials in more depth
- Four downloadable booklets packed with practical advice to help you pay attention, understand yourself, live with intention and make plans for change
- An online mindful drinking diary so you can pay attention to your drinking, triggers and cravings, make plans to change your drinking and track your happiness day-by-day
- A weekly self-guided check-in so you can review your intentions, building your confidence and commitment and see the impact of changing your drinking on your sleep, energy, emotions, relationships and more
- Challenges to practise your mindful drinking skills in the real world and the chance to share your experiences with others
- Connection with other mindful drinkers and members of the Club Soda team through our private Club Soda Slack, including secure private messaging mobile app so you can keep in touch wherever you are
- Regular group video chats so you can share your progress, ask questions and get the support you need.
You can read more about the course here.