Sign up to discover How to Stop Drinking, and you’ll get:
- A detailed onboarding process that helps you get the best out of this course, including personalised feedback on your drinking habits
- 31 lessons with thought-provoking and in-depth online learning based on the best of behaviour change science
- Practical tips to build your skills and confidence to stop drinking and live your life without alcohol
- Four downloadable booklets packed with practical advice to help you prepare for change, pay attention, understand yourself and live with intention
- Exclusive bonus videos each week featuring conversations with Laura Willoughby (Club Soda founder) and Dru Jaeger (author of How to Be a Mindful Drinker) exploring the course materials in more depth
- Regular check-ins to help you pay attention to your triggers for drinking, make plans that work and keep track of your happiness
- Self-guided reviews at the end of each part of the course so you can review your intentions and see the impact of changing your drinking on your sleep, energy, emotions, relationships and more
- Experiments to practise being alcohol-free in the real world and the chance to share your findings with others
- Connection with other members of the Club Soda community through our private Telegram group, so you can keep in touch wherever you are
- Invitations to our weekly online discussion group, so you can share your progress, ask questions and get the support you need.
You can read more about the course here.