Cocktail recipes from the Mindful Drinking Festival
These four alcohol-free cocktails were designed by Camille from La Maison Wellness, using drinks featured at our July Mindful Drinking Festival, with support from the British Soft Drinks Association and Twelve Below Tonic.
Now that summer seems to be back in the UK, for a little while at least, we thought it would be the perfect time to share the recipes featured in Camille’s wonderful line-up of workshops. You can also find Camille’s ideas, recipes and how-to videos on her youtube channel.
So if you’re having a barbecue, or a summery garden party, have a go at some of these and let us know what you think. Don’t forget to tag us @joinclubsoda and Camille @lamaisonwellness_ in your Instagram pics!
Build in a highball glass and garnish with a slice of orange.
No Espresso Martini
- 50ml Stryyk Not Vodka or Not Rum or Borrago or Atopia Wild Blossom
- 30ml espresso coffee
- 30ml espresso liqueur (cold brew coffee & maple syrup)
Shake and serve in a martini glass. Garnish with coffee beans and/or dark chocolate.
- 60ml of Big Drop or Nirvana Pale Ale
- 60ml Ginger and Lemon Lo Bros Kombucha
- 60ml Square Root Strawberry Soda
Build in a rock glass with strawberries, cucumber, orange and basil.
- 50ml of an alcohol-free spirit or botanical of your choice: try for example CEDER’S, Caleño, Atopia, Sea Arch
- 125ml Twelve Below tonic water.
Build in a highball glass, garnish with your choice of citrus and herbs.