We’re taking a little hiatus from our podcast during October. But we’re not just taking a break. We’re thrilled to be running the Global Mindful Drinking Festival during the whole of October. Here are Club Soda co-founders Laura and Dru discussing what’s on and why you should sign up to take part now!
What is the Global Mindful Drinking Festival?
The Global Mindful Drinking Festival is a busy month of live drinks tastings, discussion panels, expert Q&A and webinars. Discover delicious alcohol-free drinks. Troubleshoot your challenges with changing your drinking. And connect with others in the Club Soda community worldwide. Our October Global Mindful Drinking Festival is a month-long online and real-world celebration of all things mindful and alcohol-free.
Who is the Global Mindful Drinking Festival for?
- Interested in low and no alcohol drinks?
- Having a sober (or soberish) October?
- Thinking about your relationship with alcohol?
- Sober curious or considering going alcohol-free?
- Cutting down or moderating?
- Tackling your lockdown drinking?
- Or sustaining a life that doesn’t centre on alcohol?
Then the Global Mindful Drinking Festival is for you. Sign up for your very own festival pass here!
What’s on during the October 2021 festival?
Want to know what’s on during our month of events? Head over to our Festival page to sign up for your festival pass. There, you’ll find a calendar of events, including talks and panel discussions by
- Millie Gooch, Sober Girl Society
- Don Shenker, Drink Checker
- Ruari Fairburn, One Year No Beer
- Tom & Ed, Wise Bartender
- Emily Syphas, Sober and Social
- Scott Pearson, Proud and Sober
- Mandy Manners & Katey Baily, Love Sober
- Simon Chapple, Be Sober
- Lauren Burnison, We Love Lucid
- Veronica Valli, Soberful
…and many more!
What’s on in real life?
YADA Bar in Derby is excited to be throwing a BIG ‘post launch’ launch party! A BIG Sober Saturday in October to kick off our calendar of Mindful Drinking events! And we’d love you to be there. This will be a brilliant opportunity to mingle with incredible drinks creators, local sober heroes and more. With restrictions easing, YADA have decided to open their doors and welcome us in for an alcohol-free party, with live music, AF on draught, and some stunning alcohol-free cocktails. Tickets are only £5, and more details about the event, and how to find the YADA bar, can be found here.
A quick ‘Thank You’ to our fantastic sponsors
The Global Mindful Drinking Festival is made possible thanks to our sponsors. We’ve got three fantastic sponsors for this year’s festival.
We’ve got Lindeman’s Wines, who do the alcohol-free carbon-neutral wine. We’ve got Lucky Saint which has one of the most amazing alcohol-free lagers available on the market. And then we also have Lyres who many of you will know have a wide range of alcohol-free spirits, including their new Pink London Spirit.
No festival FOMO
Club Soda is a social impact business. The Global Mindful Drinking Festival is part of our mission to create a world where people drink mindfully and live well. If you can support the festival with a financial contribution, you will help us reach even more people.
- Contribute £5, £10 or £20 and you’ll get a coupon code of equivalent value towards the cost of a Club Soda course or one of our Change Intensives.
- Give £50 and we’ll send you a coupon code for that value plus a copy of How to Be a Mindful Drinker and a Club Soda badge (if you are in the UK).
- But don’t let money be a barrier. Anyone can sign up for the festival for FREE.